I’m going to make this easy for you.
1. If you’re at a crowded bar (or anywhere), and you see a girl having a hard time making up to the bar to get a drink help her get there. Then of course you have the option of buying her a drink, which she will probably need after coming out of the mosh pit.
2. Smile. The smile is the best ice breaker ever, no question. There is nothing worse than staring at a girl looking like Chester-the-Molester, good luck getting a date that way buddy. Not gonna happen. Having a smile on your face shows that you’re a happy person and that you’re approachable, who knows maybe a girl will even approach you.
3. Women love competition. Why is this? I don’t know, but capitalize on this whenever possible. If a girl sees you talking to another girl(s) see gets the sense that you’re desirable and must have something worth going after. This will help bring attention to you. FYI: this does not work if the girl watching is your girlfriend, that’s not a good situation for you.
4. Be mysterious. Talk to a girl for about two minutes then realize you have somewhere else to be, asking for her number on your way out the door. Make it seem like a situation where you’re the hero, going to go make sure your little brother has a ride home from the movies etc. This makes her feel like she didn’t get to talk to you enough, so she’ll give you her number. Don’t forget to flash a smile as you walk away.
5. Be confident. Notice I said confident not cocky. A guy that respects himself and has a presence when he walks into a room is very desirable. You’d be surprised to find that most women view Calvin Klein models only as eye candy, they’re looking for something deeper. Even if you’re just looking for a one night stand, you’re not going to get anywhere by being cocky or a wallflower.
6. Don’t be afraid to talk. Never be afraid to strike up conversation with a girl. Keep it light, like I said be a little mysterious. Notice the area around you and pick something out of that to talk about, and always be nice and courteous. One of my best friends met her current boyfriend when he opened the door for her on her way out of a club, they talked for a few minutes and have been together ever since.
1. Use cheesy pickup lines. Pickup lines make girls feel uncomfortable and viewed only as a sex object, it’s creepy. Don’t do it, regardless of what your intentions are with this girl.
2. The first time meeting a girl never bring up anything about ex girlfriends, living with your mom, your life story, etc. If you let her know everything about you now she has no reason to give you her number, she could write a book about you.
3. Be a jerk. It’s not sexy and it won’t get you anywhere.
I hope that these tips work for you, and don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t happen right away. It takes practice to build your confidence with talking to women, I know how intimidating they can be sometimes. Sometimes you just have to realize that a girl isn’t looking for a guy at that moment, it doesn’t mean you aren’t attractive or she wouldn’t date you if she could…don’t take things personally when you’re meeting someone for the first time.
Continue to work on the things you’re not so good at, but give yourself points for when you make improvements. Having a positive attitude will get you so much further than stressing about ways to change yourself. It’s small improvements that make us better, not personality transplants.
I don’t own a magic wand, I wish I did. But thanks to trial and error of my own, and my friends, I think I’ve been able to put together something that can help you. We’ve all been in a hard spot at one time or another, and what defines us is our ability to get out of it. Getting a girl’s attention doesn’t have to be difficult or painful, it just takes a little work. Most of the people I’ve talked to about relationships advice enjoy this website: http://www.themagicofmakingupstore.info I hope that it can do for you what I’ve seen it do for others.
Powered by Facebook Comments
Category: Cheesy Pick Up Lines