Romance is at the heart of any dating occurrence. If you don’t consider yourself romantic then you are wrong. I don’t know of anyone on this planet who doesn’t have the ability to fall in love. Therefore if you can fall in love, you can be romantic too by using romantic pick up lines. Romance is not in the grand gestures, it is in the small details or even romantic pick up lines for girls. Women will often say that it is the small things that matter.
The small gestures but it is down to both men and women to start being romantic. It is a two-way process and both parties get an immense amount of pleasure from showing they care about someone. Yes we would all love to have a romantic picnic on a deserted Caribbean beach with the person of our dreams but romance begins closer to home with tips and romantic pick up lines such as these:
Romantic Date Tips
- Tip # 1Understand what romance means and why it is important and learn what romantic aspects there are to your own character. No one has a heart made of stone, however tough their exterior.
- Tip #2 Understand that romance is not the sole domain of women and that men who are romantic are far more successful when dating
- Tip #3 Phone just to say hello, I love you and surprise your partner
- Tip #4 Learn to say, I love you and mean it. Don’t say it ever, if you don’t mean it
- Tip #5 Send them notes and small cards telling them you are thinking of them
- Tip #6 Be spontaneous and do little deeds that show you are thinking about them
- Tip #7 Start going for walks together, whatever the weather
- Tip #8 Put your partner first, particularly as a surprise with a spontaneous trip away
- Tip #9 Think creatively and plan a surprise weekend away
- Tip #10 Buy flowers any time of the year, nice ones not just roses
- Tip #11 Remember birthdays, anniversaries and landmark days such as the day you first met and plan something
- Tip #12 Romance has nothing whatsoever to do with masculinity. In fact, being romantic can enhance your masculinity and reputation with girls.
- Tip #13 Not all women are naturally romantic either but that doesn’t have to be the case.
- Tip #14 The key to being romantic is thoughtfulness. So start being a little less thoughtless and selfish.
- Tip #15 Communicate with your partner on every level and anticipate their desires and needs.
- Tip #16 Look at your partner when they are talking and hold their gaze
- Tip #17 Learn that mood, location, situation and ambience can heighten romance with dramatic effect
Romantic Pick Up Lines
- o, I finally found you…the girl of my dreams!
- Who put those stars in your eyes?
- Oh, my God! Where are your wings? (What wings?) I know an angel when I see one!
- My heart skipped a beat when I saw you.
- You are so charming!
- Didn’t I see you at the gym? You’re the gorgeous woman everyone keep looking at.
- (Someone approaches and asks you for the time) Do I have the time? Sure, if you have the nerve.
- I think God took the color from a leaf and put it in your eyes (for a green-eyed person).
- I think God took the color from the ocean and put it in your eyes (for a blue-eyed person).
- I think God took a brown topaz and made your eyes (for a brown-eyed person).
- I bet it was hard for God to make your eyes out of crystal-clear ocean water.
- If you stood in front of a mirror and held up eleven roses, you would see twelve of the most beautiful things in the world.
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
- If you were a burger at McDonalds, you’d be named McGorgeous.
- If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I’d be walking in a garden forever.
- You’re so sweet I’m getting cavities.
- If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
- God was showing off when he made you.
- I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!!
- If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
- Ever wonder why you have spaces between your fingers? So my fingers can fit there.
- Pick up a pack of sugar and hand it to a girl, saying, “Here, you dropped your name tag.”
- My dad was Fred Astaire, and my mom was Ginger Rogers. Would you like to dance?
- I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You pierced my heart.
- Do you have a Band-Aid? I looked at you and cupid shot me in the heart.
- I have a great job, a beautiful home, and a secure retirement fund, but it all means nothing without someone like you to share it with.
- Have you seen any good movies lately? My favorite movie of all time is called “The Most Beautiful Woman In The World” – starring you, and only you
More Pick Up Lines For Girls
Powered by Facebook Comments
Category: Romantic Pick Up Lines