You got the girl’s phone number, you want to send her some cool texts, spike her interest and then call her up on to arrange a date.
Here are some golden rules to text flirting (if you want to make sure she doesn’t delete your number).
Don’t praise her, kiss her ass or offer to spend any money her EVER! If you do these things you are basically saying I don’t think I’m good enough so I’m going to try and trick you into liking me.
In most cases, wait a while before you reply. It might be tempting to reply straight away but DON’T, you want her to think you are busy having a prodigious life. The exception to this rule is if you are “vibing” over the texts. If you are having some good banter keep it going but remember not to look too keen or her attraction for you will decrease.
Be cheeky/cocky but in a funny way. Don’t be rude but if there is something you can tease her on or bust her balls about then go for it.
Avoid using too many kisses and abbreviations such as lol, lmfao etc. Final point NEVER, EVER text her a photo of you with your abs/muscles on display. Women totally hate this.
Cute Pick Up Lines
- I really like your tan lines!
- I lost my phone number. Could I borrow yours?
- Nice shoes… wanna date?
- Nice to meet you, I’m (your name) and you are…gorgeous!
- No chat up lines, just rubbish conversation.
- Oh damn, I’m sorry, It was a dare, you can kick me if you want…
- There’s this movie I wanted to see and my mom said I couldn’t go by myself…..
- Well here I am! What are your other two wishes?
- What would you like for breakfast?
- Hi! Are you here to meet a nice man (or woman)? Or will I do?
- Your shoe is untied. Can I tie it for you?
- You must be a prizefighter. One look at you, and I’m knocked out.
- With my luck, you’re probably here with someone.
- Baby, you’re sexier than socks on a rooster.
- Would it freak you out if I said that I’ve already told my mother about you? (No, why?) Well, I already called her and asked her how to approach you
- Do you believe in helping the homeless? Take me home with you.
- Do you come here often?
- Do you come here often? If so, I might.
- Do you know how to use a whip?
- Donna Summer wrote a song about you – “Hot Stuff.”
- Were you in the high school band?
- Were you ever a cheerleader?
- Do you like music? (Yes) Good, I’ve got a great stereo system at home!
- Are you the man (woman) of my dreams?
- O.K. you can kiss me later, but don’t tell anybody.
Powered by Facebook Comments
Category: Bad Pick Up Lines