Fear when dating will get you off to a bad start. Your date can sense that you are terrified a mile away. It shows, it comes across and it is hard to mask. Fear makes the person on the receiving end feel unappealing and tremulous. It makes them not want to be in this situation with you and you will find that rejection comes quickly. It is a tacky circle because the reason often why you will feel fear is because you fear rejection. To start off, you can use pick up lines for girls to break the ice.
Fear of negative response is incapacitating. It prevents you from functioning appropriately. But using the most effective pick up lines for girls will make the difference. It affects your movements and speech and most certainly prevents you from displaying the magnificent aspects of your relaxed character. You are tense so you can’t talk confidently, your pick up lines come out all wrong, and you don’t come across properly. In some conditions I have seen people come across as hostile merely because they were frightened of being rejected.
We want to be loved, we want to be liked, we want to attract, we want to be popular and we want to succeed in the things we try. But something inside us tells us in advance of our actions that we are going to fail. The girl we approach to dish out our pick up lines won’t like us and she will reject our advances so we are not sure why we will try, but we will. The problem with this approach is that your fear shows through already, so its not you who is allowing you to be rejected, but that your fear of rejection is in itself causing the rejection to happen.
Pick Up Lines For Girls
- Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
- I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day I find it is the day I’ll stop loving you.
- If beauty were sunlight, you’d shine from a million light-years away.
- If beauty were time, you’d be an eternity.
- If beauty were water you’d be the ocean.
- If a star fell for every time I’ll think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
- I think you’ve got something in your eye. Oh never mind, it’s just a sparkle.
- Oh, that’s why the sky is so gray today. All the blue is in your eyes.
- I don’t know how to say this but I think you have stolen my heart.
- i must be a snowflake because I’m falling for u.
- Do you like bananas or blueberries? I wanna know what kind of pancakes to make in the morning.
- I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
- I’d walk a million miles for one of your smiles.
- When I marry I wonder if God will be mad that I stole one of his angels.
- Hi. You must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet!
- I would say God bless you but it looks like He already did.
- Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I’ve been searching for!
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk past you again?
- If I followed you home, would you keep me?
- What time do you have to be back in heaven?
- If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- If beauty were a grain of sand, you’d be a million beaches.
- You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your family.
- If I had a garden I’d put your tulips and my tulips together.
- My neck hurts. Because as soon as you walked by i whipped my head!
- I would buy you a drink but I would be jealous of the glass.
- Excuse me…do you have a band-aid? Because i think i scraped my knee when i fell for you…
- do you know CPR? Because you just took my breath away.
- Hi. Do you sleep on your stomach? Then can I?
- I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?
Fascinatingly there is a recent report in the London Times* relating to a study by the Social Issues Research center in Oxford as to why men get their approach wrong so often and mistake the signals women give out which may assist in dealing with the fear of rejection. Men often mistake the signs of friendliness from a woman as an overture for something else when this is not what is actually happening. If you are scared of being rejected yet again after making a pass at a woman there may be a very good reason. Women appear to be sending out very subtle but misleading flirtatious signals known as “proteans”.
The man will read this “proteans” as flirtatious signals giving him the green light to act. However, the woman is in fact assessing and working out whether you are a suitable mate or not. All potential suitors are interrogated through these signals in the same way. When you first meet a prospective date and dish a pick up line, she will bombard you for the first few minutes with many confusing protean signals (named after the Greek river god Proteus who was able to change his form to evade enemies !). These ambiguous signals confuse the man allowing women to gain the upper hand by finding out what the man is truly like very quickly. Because of this, it is hardly surprising therefore that men become confused and consequently face rejection.
The most surprising outcome from the study was that in two-thirds of cases, the opening flirtatious gambit aside from pick up lines was initiated by the woman, most likely through a flirtatious gaze, repeated to attract your attention. It goes to prove therefore what I always believed, in that when you enter the room the woman has already decided whether you area good candidate or not, even if you are led to believe it was all your idea. Men appear to make the approach by using pick up lines but it is in fact the woman using very very subtle techniques.
Fear in dating has to be dealt with, it will not assist you in meeting the person of your dreams. It is almost always linked to how you view yourself in terms of looks and skills and almost all of these issues can be dealt with. If you increase your confidence levels and then combine this with a sensible pick up line to who you approach then your success rate in the initial approach will soar. If you combine this with pre-armed knowledge that you will be bombarded with confusing signals you can decide that rejection is all part of the natural dating game and isn’t so serious after all. Have fun and don’t fear.
Powered by Facebook Comments
Category: Pick Up Lines For Girls